My sweet niece Patricia sent me this in a chain mail thing, I hate sending them on but I did send this on to a few of my girls as I thought they could use these for journaling. I’m definately using it for a LO ! Now I have to find THE photo……….Wanted to share them with you too !
Think about these one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one…IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end.
1. Being in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No queues at the supermarket.
5. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
6. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
7. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
8. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
9. Chocolate milkshake … (or vanilla … or strawberry!)
10. A bubble bath.
12. A good conversation.
13. Finding a £20 note in your coat from last winter.
14. Running through sprinklers.
15. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
16. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
17. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
18. Waking up and realising you still have a few hours left to sleep.
19. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
20. Having someone play with your hair.
21. Sweet dreams.
22. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
23. Holding hands with someone you care about.
24. Running into an old friend and realising that some things (good or bad) never change.
25. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much-desired present from you.
26. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
27. Knowing that somebody misses you.
28. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
29. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
So which one is your favourite ?