I was book tagged by Nicole, and since I don’t have any “grown-up” books in the living room I chose the book next on my nightstand. Now I’ve not been reading a lot for the longest time, I only seem to be “into it” when I’m abroad on a holiday … a shame really because I loved to read, not too heavy literature for me though.
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author and book.
5. Tag three people of your own.
1. Got it …
2. His hand trembled. He trembeled. mostly as he rested. Mostly when he tries his hardest to relax.And sometimes, after we have made love, which he can do in a lovely unnoticably athletic way, his whole rightside trembles and his arm flaps wildly in the air, as if we’ve just given it it’s freedom back.
4. Amy Bloom, A blind man can see how much I love you ( I actually have a dutch version this time)
5. Elwira, Monique B, Nat
BTW for those of you that didn’t guess yet, the blog I suspected my husband to have started is indeed his blog. Hope you’re havin fun at my expense LOL. He’s getting quite a following …..