Life is getting back to normal after the schock of the accident has settled…. She’s doing ok, very sore and tired still and lot’s of pain in her shoulder. DH and I are very concerned it could be whiplash but appearantly we are the only ones there (probably bcause dh knows what it’s like to have one ..) as the doctor and mom aren’t too concerned.
I’m so happy with the slide show I received from our new photo shoot with Flo 😀 Oh my that is always so worth the money !
And now my fall holiday has already started and I have so many things I want to do I already know it’s not all do-able.
- I know I want to bake more cupcakes (that is do-able)
- I want to purge the attic (hmmm I hope I can do a lot there, but need some help in that dept. unfortunately the ones who have offered help are allergic to my cats or recouperating from a car accidnet so I guess I’ll have to see how that goes)
- Continue downpricing most products in the store (that should work as I have been doing this everynight) and I’m already a long way and I hope this will be tempting for all my customers 😉
- Write a lot of overdue cards (I love sending people cards and I should be able to do that)
- Go to lego world with the kids (I have tickets so we are going, if anyone wants to join in let me know)
- Plan a fun crop with friends SOON (haven’t scrapped in ages 😦 …)
- Do some research on our Italy tips that lot’s of friends have been giving us (but keep them coming if you have any LOL)
and… and…. well that should be enough for one week don’t you think ?!