I don’t think i have any readers left after my dreadful lack of posting in the last year (only 9).
Catching up just wasn’t do-able so i’ve decided to let go, you can’t always be a 10 and that’s ok too. This is what I’ve learned in 2012 ! Since my one little word for 2012 was Embrace I’d say that I chose pretty well.
I’ve decided not to make new years resolutions for this year, rather I’ve chosen to make a bucketlist, much more fun and less pressure to live up to (inspired by the greatest blogger & mom I know). Some of the things I have been thinking up/pondering about whether to add to my list are getting a small tattoo (hey I’m 42 so why not) and trying insanity workout (DH found the program) = to be continued ….
Definately going on my bucketlist are ;
- Help sea turtles
- Watch baby sea turtles make their way to the sea
- a trip to NY without the kids (dudes are not happy with this one)
- a trip to NY with the kids (LOL)
- joining Geef jij het door (the whole family is joining btw)
- completing granny a day for a year (cheating a bit on this one since I tried this last year so I already have a few)
- joining in and sticking to it FMSphotoaday
- take part in a 5 km run possibly 10
- organizing a small local creative market
- Visiting all the Dutch Islands (Texel, Vlieland, Terschelling, Ameland, Schiermonnikoog)
- Mudflat hiking (Wadlopen)
- cuddle a seal
- see some of the worldwonders The Aurora Boreali, Great Pyramid of Giza, the great barrier reef, Grand Canyon, Stonehege, pyramids, Colloseum.
- Book a Romantic trip with my big dude
- Vacation in Hawaii, Mauritius, the ABC Islands
- Actually make things I pin
I like my list so far, what do you think ?