Updating on the last 2 weeks (I am typing up a recap of disney for your reading pleasure and will post it soon) of our very rainy days spent at home;
* My cute (& very tall) brother came over to stay for 2 days and the boys wore him out … Hope he comes again soon.
* Went for a superyummy High tea over here with my aunt (it was her b’day present) and my mom. I definately want to go again with some friends of mine ! Here’s some pics, I can’t believe I took so many good shots and even got the girls to do some fun poses :
Oh and I’m sorry I forgot to take pics of most of the food, but it was so good and we were so hungry it was gone before we knew it ….. but if ever you are in Heemstede, check it out !
* Colin just had his 1st ski lesson and he did really well and enjoyed it a lot, I had to miss it but I’m going with for the 2nd lesson.
* Getting caught up on everyone’s blog, that’s a lot of work even with bloglines
* Dvd’s I’ve watched (and I’ve been watching a few) are Cloverfield (I thought it was a fresh view but I hate open endings !! DH did not like it at all), Sweet Home Alabama (Love Reese Witherspoon), Love actually (1st movie I love that has Hugh Grant in it), Flight Plan (this movie really had me doubting what was true or not so thumbs up !!), Eastern Promises (sorry Liek but we turned it off after about 45 min. it’s just not us …) Save the last dance 2 and Step Up 2 (I so wanna take up street dancing again).
* Took the boys to an indoor playground and met up with friends Flo, Mar10e and Wendy. The boys had a blast and we had some time to chat about girlstuff, laugh, complain and care ….
* Spent a fun evening with my bf’s Liek & Mar10e, going for dinner in Delft and to see the SATC movie. That was so much fun it’s like watching a whole bunch of episodes after each other, I almost choked laughing @ the movie …. Mar10e you have to catch all the reruns soon and we’ll watch it again, you’ll love it even more !!
The boys went to stay with their grandparents for 2,5 days so that gave DH and me time to ;
* Scrap all day and evening with Kirs and Marianne, we had a dt lunch with the 3 of us. I’ve actually been scrapping a lot lately, one lo I cannot show yet, the others are works in process but I made this project for the mls blog, if you want a step by step check out the blog.
* I’ve been sanding (god I hate doing that) and painting a lot of woodwork, finally I have found the color I like, SCHUIM thanks to Wendy. And for next week I have planned to do the huge window in the living room and the doorposting (sorry I don’t thing that is the right word for it …), the week after that the stairs and I’ll be starting on the walls in the hallway too. Then I have to do the kitchen woordwork and the downstairs is done !!! Yay can’t wait as I’m on roll now I aim to finish the painting of the downstairs before I return to work.
* Went out to a movie with DH and since we are big scifi and Fantasy fans we went to Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian and we loved it ! Can’t wait till the next one (there are 7 books so we should have lot’s more good ones to come) which is coming out next year. Till then sweet Prince Caspian 😉
* I’ve cleaned and re-organised the boys rooms, de-cluttered a lot of things. I moved stuff from Michael to Colin’s room as he was determined to keep the fussball table in his room, and they play in Colin’s room a lot so that won’t matter if the toys are over there.
* we got the garden cleaned up, threw a lot away, so we’re almost done just have to relocate some old pots (found them a new home @ Ed’s aunt & uncle) and then it’s cleaned out 😀 .